Sell My Home Columbus Ohio
Sell your home effectively with CASTO Residential Realty.
CASTO Residential Realty has a proven methodology for selling your home. From professional photography, to digital marketing, we make selling your home a turn-key process.
The CASTO Residential Realty Marketing Plan
Our 10-point marketing plan puts your property in front of qualified buyers at the right time, through online and physical exposure.
Evaluate & Price Your Home
For Sale Sign in Your Yard
List Your Home on MLS
Online Marketing Presence
Personalized Marketing Pieces
Market to Our Network
Create Open House Schedule
Managing Showing Requests
Maintain Open Communication
We are always available to discuss the progress of your listing and provide you with regular updates. We are here to help!
Tips for Selling Your Home
Pricing & Preparing Your Home for Sale
- Keep grass freshly cut
- Maintain landscaping
- Store trash / recycle bins out of site
- Organize / Declutter: get rid of unused stuff
- Remove excess decor & wall hangings
- Touch-up paint and patch holes
- General clean-up: windows, countertops, bathrooms, etc.
Pricing Your Home Competitively
The first 30 days are critical. Pricing your property competitively will generate the most activity from agents and buyers. Pricing your property too high may make it necessary to drop the price below market value to compete with new, well-priced listings. However, don’t worry, we will help you through this process by pulling competitive prices and communicating with you throughout the process.
- A property generates the most interest when it first hits the market.
- The number of showings is greatest during this time if it is priced at a realistic market value.
- Starting too high and dropping the price later misses the excitement and fails to generate strong activity.
- Many homes that start high, end up selling below market value.
The Contract to Close Process
The REALTORS® at CASTO Residential Realty are with you every step of the way.
Negotiate & Accept Offer
Inspection & Request to Remedy
Most buyers have an appraisal contingency in the purchase contract. Seller’s may ask for this contingency to be waived or ‘covered’ if the appraisal falls below the original offering price.
The title company creates the settlement statement, records the deed and sells a title policy insuring a clean title to the property. The title company will contact the buyer to collect tax and personal information.